The Annenberg Foundation offers a deep website with lots of teacher resources, many of which include important neurological concepts. The Neuroscience in the Classroom series, in particular, includes many helpful videos that feature important scholars in the field.
These five videos, by Harvard Professor L. Todd Rose, provide an excellent introduction brain structure and function.
- Brain Matters, Chapter I: The Neuron
- Brain Matters, Chapter 2: Lower Brain Structure
- Brain Matters, Chapter 3: The Cerebellum
- Brain Matters, Chapter 4: Frontal Lobes
- Brain Matters, Chapter 5: Sensory Lobes
Stanford’s Huntington’s Outreach Project for Education offers this clear overview of brain structure and research methodology. The “Build a Brain” tab is especially helpful for anatomy review.
Michigan State University’s Brain Biodiversity Bank has provided MRI views of the brain from a variety of angles.